Whether you’re hosting or attending a big event you’re probably a busy person. While I recommend getting a professional facial at least twice a year (once a month is ideal) sometimes this may not always be affordable or doable time-wise.
You can keep your skin clean, glowing and maintain your pores by performing this 30-minute facial every week.
Like most health-related issues you’ll get better results spending a little time once a week than trying extensive and extreme treatments less often.
- If you do facials regularly you can do this facial up to 5 days before your big event.
- If you don’t do facials on a regular basis, don’t do this one within a week of your big event.
- If you have sensitive skin try a patch test first.
- Trying any new facial regimen can cause your skin to break out. Although this means it’s working, it’s one of the reasons you don’t want to perform it too close to your event.
The 30 Minute Miracle Facial details:
- Always clean your face before applying a masque.
- In a small bowl or dish take some Blue Clay Masque about the size of a quarter. Add two spritzes of Hydrating Mist and/or a dime-sized dollop of Hydrating Lotion Jelly. You want it wet enough so it doesn’t hold its shape but is smooth and liquid.
- Mix together and apply a thin transluscent layer to your clean face. If the masque is too thick and opaque it won’t be as effective at pulling oil from your skin.
- Leave on for 15-30 minutes, then rinse.
- Use a cotton ball and apply some Detoxifying Toner then finish with Anti-Aging Serum.
About Birdy Blue Clay Masque:
- Because you add liquid to this clay masque there are hundreds of variations to try. Use yogurt, banana, avocado or egg yolk for sensitive or dry skin. Add egg white, toner or lemon for oily and combination skin types.
- If that’s too overwhelming just try water, which is great for all skin types.
- Clay masques can be too harsh for some skin types although Birdy’s Blue Clay Masque is different because it includes MSM to smooth, soothe, repair and balance your skin. It works to reduce wrinkles, repair stretch marks and scar tissue and can help people with acne and psoriasis. Our masque also contains honey which helps your skin retain moisture and elasticity.
- Birdy’s Blue Clay Masque is 100% natural with no preservatives.
Now go get your “glow” on and get ready for your close-up!