Now I can say, “Yes, I do!”
Exfoliation is a major step in the anti-aging process. You’ve must remove dead skin cells to allow new ones to form in their place.
I created a product that was for most skin types with exfoliating ingredients at gentle but effective levels.
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes– soften and smooth skin while dissolving dead skin cells.
- Low levels of Anti-aging exfoliating fruit acids (AHAs- Alpha Hydroxy Acids)– with natural occurring malic, tartaric, glycolic, lactic and oxalic acids to gently strip away dead skin cells, minimize pores and even out your skin tone.
- Exfoliating Jojoba beads– gently support the other exfoliating ingredients safely without scratching or wounding the sensitive skin on your face.
- Milk, aloe, chammomile, lavender and green tea– soothe and calm your skin.
A couple things about using AHA’s
- Professionals often recommend using AHA products at levels of 3% or higher. At these levels, products are extremely active and not for everyone.
- My Enzyme scrub uses AHA’s and enzymes together at a level of between 1%-2% and has the addition of gentle jojoba beads to support the exfoliating efforts. This creates a gentle but effective scrub that will get the job done effectively for all skin types.
For all skin types. Sensitive skin use patch test first.
- Use 2-3 times per week instead of or in addition to cleanser (depending on your skin type).
- Gently massage onto your face for 1-2 minutes. Don’t scrub too hard! Let the ingredients do their thing.
Don’t ignore your neck and decolletage. And don’t forget them when you sunscreen too!
- Always use sunscreen when using exfoliating products
This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
But since you’re already wearing sunscreen I didn’t need to tell you that, right? 🙂