My 3-in-1 Antioxidant Lotion was my flagship product for a reason. In skin care, if you can’t make a decent lotion then you should “Get the heck outta Dodge.” Right?
The moisturizer I wanted to create:
- A simple anti-aging moisturizer for the face.
- To be light and moisturizing, NOT greasy or heavy.
- To absorb quickly into my skin- To do it’s job and then let me get back to work.
- Something simple, effective and organic without sacrificing texture, scent or user experience.
And I wanted to include a couple serious anti-aging ingredients that your basic lotion doesn’t include.
This is where our 3-in-1 Antioxidant Lotion makes the competition pale by comparison.
- Jojoba, sunflower oil, shea butter and avocado oil penetrate and moisturize without being greasy.
- Vitamin C ester– A powerful and stable oil-based antioxidant that allows your skin to absorb more than it’s water based counterparts. Vitamin C ester fights free radicals from sun and environmental exposure. It readies your skin to absorbs key nutrients from other ingredients. And, it promotes collagen production that evens your skin tone leaving it smooth and glowing.
- White tea– The most effective antioxidant in the green tea family with the highest level of polyphenols. Polyphenols protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation and also enhances cell growth.
- Pomegranate and ginger– Classified as “super” ingredients with major anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties.
I soon discovered my moisturizer was as effective with my hands and body as it was with my face.
Voila! My 3-in-1 product was born.
But why stop at 3 uses? It’s works for face, body and hands so let’s take this puppy for a ride and see what else it can do.
It’s a workhorse.
7 things you can do with 3-in-1 lotion:
- Face moisturizer– non greasy and absorbant.
- Hands moisturizer– moisturizes but absorbs quickly so you can have your hands back to work in a jiffy.
- Body lotion– Gives you anti-aging benefits from head to toe
- Gentle shave cream for men and women– even for sensitive skin and areas.
- Foot cream– Absorbs quickly but penetrates deeply.
- Controls frizz in hair- start with a pea size amount and massage through your hair. Add more if desired.
- Remove makeup– Massage on a generous amount for 1-2 minutes on a dry face like a cold cream and wipe off with soft washcloth.
The current trend in skin care is multi-functional products. Birdy’s been doing this for 6 years now and everyone’s finally catching on. Why buy three (or more) products when you can by one?
Let me rephrase that. You don’t want to buy more then 1 product but the skin care companies do.
That’s why Birdy’s got your back. And now it’s a nice, soft, well moisturized back.
3-in-1 Antioxidant Lotion comes in 4 scents: